Let’s Update and Improve a 27-Year-Old CT Housing LawFebruary 15, 2017
I’m looking forward to serving as Co-Chair for Thursday’s public hearing at the Legislative Office Building on the controversial 1990 affordable housing state law known as “8-30g”.
It’s an opportunity to:
- Receive input from local zoning officials, community leaders and residents from impacted neighborhoods.
- Boost affordable and workforce housing stock for CT seniors, working families, and disabled residents.
- Develop innovative housing policies for urban, suburban and rural communities which make CT a role model for the nation.
What can YOU do?
- Email your comments today to HSGtestimony@cga.ct.gov. (The comment may be as brief as you like. Include your name and town.)
- Put “Improve 8-30g” in the email’s subject line.
- Copy me on the email at Tony.Hwang@cga.ct.gov