Can You Join Me on Monday?February 23, 2017
Connecticut residents are already taxed enough as it is, yet there are several bill proposals which will add another tax in the form of Connecticut tolls. These bills are up for a public hearing on Monday, February 27th.
What: Public Hearing on the Installation of tolls in Connecticut
When: Monday, February 27th at 11 AM
Where: Legislative Office Building in Hartford, Room 2C
The bills are as follows:
- S.B. 560 AN ACT INSTITUTING ELECTRONIC TOLLS ON CONNECTICUT’S HIGHWAYS
- S.B. 751 AN ACT ESTABLISHING ELECTRONIC TOLLS ON CONNECTICUT’S HIGHWAYS USING A CONGESTION PRICING SYSTEM
- H.B. 6058 AN ACT CONCERNING ELECTRONIC TOLLS
- H.B. 6045 AN ACT INSTITUTING CONGESTION VARIABLE PRICING LANES ON INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS
- H.B. 5458 AN ACT ESTABLISHING ELECTRONIC TOLLS ON CONNECTICUT’S HIGHWAYS
You can join me in speaking out against these bills.
I will be testifying and submitting testimony in opposition to these bills that would institute tolls again in Connecticut. If you are unable to attend the hearing, you may still submit testimony.
*When submitting testimony please attach in a word or pdf file.